Saturday, September 02, 2006

Silky, healthful Coconut Oil!

I only just recently discovered the wonderfulness of coconut oil. Did you know that it is used for hair, skin and cooking? It's healthy for the liver and easily digested. Organic virgin coconut oil makes an excellent butter and margarine substitute for baking and is also great for sauteing. Here are some highlights of the excellence of this health food...

Healthy for your heart
~ Prevents heart disease, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis and strokes

Helps balance blood sugar and body fat
~ Prevents diabetes and relieves its symptoms and health risks, and promotes loss of excess weight

Anti-viral
~ Kills viruses that cause mononucleosis, influenza, hepatitis C, measles, herpes and HIV

Digestive tonic
~ Relieves symptoms associated with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers

Disease preventive
~ Fights free radicals and protects the body from breast and colon cancer, kidney and liver disease, pancreatitis and osteoporosis

* FOR INDIVIDUAL DOSHAS
Coconut oil is the most cooling of all oils. Vatas can consume it for cooking, especially with heating spices. Pittas do very well with coconut oil! And Kaphas should use all oils as sparingly as possible, and also cooked with heating spices.

The best coconut oil to consume is virgin and organic. Here are two websites that sell virgin coconut oil and have lots of health and use info: Tropical Traditions (US) and Peter Paul (Canada).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello every body on this site, I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster. Since last 4 months I have being an HIV patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about this great man called Brudos Clayy who cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friend; she told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my HIV. I asked her if she had his email address, she gave me his email and I emailed him. He talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test and Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now an HIV negative, I couldn’t believe myself, I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth again, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please visit him/contact him on dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com

Blogger said...

3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

Unknown said...


I was told i had Genital Herpes six months ago. of course it was the worst experience ever and i thought my life was over. So i went online to find things i can do from prevent getting outbreaks and maybe even cure this. I found someones story and how it possibly cured him. ive only had once outbreak which was the first one and i havent had another in six months. This is what i did! Vitamin D one tablet 3x a day, Vitamin C one tablet 3x a day, L-Lysine one tablet 3x a day.You can also take tea tree one tablet 3x a day, everynight after a shower i clean my lower back and make sure its nice & clean i add DSMO cream Mix with 8 drops of oregano and put it on your lower back. The DSMO cream is the one ive heard that can possibly cure it so that is the most important, im soon going to get tested again and im praying to God it comes out negative. I am very happy, that is why i am here to testify on how Dr PETER helped me and how he has help people that i have directed to him, i am not shy to broadcast about how i suffered of HERPES disease because i am free now, i was positive for 3 years but now i am HERPES Negative now with the help of Dr PETER Herbal Medicine. My dear friends, i am glad to say Dr PETER cured me and made my family happy again. he can cure any disease or sickness so i advice you to contact him if you have any problem you can contact him today via Email: (ayokospellcaster@gmail.com or ayokospellcaster@gmail.com) or call +2348132537313 whatsapp or call

Tamara Barrow said...

Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719